Invitation to Bidders
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for Supply, installation, test and commissioning of VHR Air conditioning system at multipurpose building. Up on fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license and registration, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, Tin number supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- Bidders who engaged in Renewed and relevant Manufacturer Authorization Letter (MAF) certification from the Manufacturer and electromechanical certificate Grade 5 and above from Ethiopia energy authority (EAA)
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise Head Quarter building at 3rd floor against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 250.00 (Two Hundred fifty Birr) during office hours and obtain the bid document from 10th floor.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of un conditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening If the amounts of a bid security exceed 500,000 ETB the bidder shall reduce to 500,000 (five hundred thousand ETB).
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer separately.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address at 10th floor on or before February 11/2022 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened in same date at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday January 27, 2022