Invitation to bid
- The Oda Bultum University has found a budget for the construction of existing condominium finishing for the 2014 budget year. Therefore, the Oda Bultum University now invites BC Grade 5(five) and above eligible contractors who can fulfill the following mandatory documentary evidence for compliance.
A. Bidders who have registered and renewed construction trade license valid for the year 2014 E.C
B. Bidders who have VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority.
C. Bidders who have a valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority.
D. The bidder should be able to provide the necessary Legal, Professional, Technical, and Financial Requirement.
2. A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested eligible bidders at the office described below up on payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 150 (one hundred fifteen) birr only.
3. The period of construction is two month excluding 5(five) day of mobilization.
4. The bidding document consists the finishing of existing condominium
5. The bidder shall submit three envelopes; “technical proposal”, “financial proposal” and “bid security” separately sealed and the three envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope dully marked as “ORIGINAL”AND “COPPY’ these envelopes containing the original and the copies shall then be enclosed in one single envelope.
6. The evaluation is to be carried out in four stages 1. Legal 2. Professional 3. Technical and 4 Financial qualification
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the Oda Bultum University at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 A.M and 1:30 to 5:30 PM from Monday to Thursdays and from 8:30 to 11:30 AM and 1:30 to 5:30 PM on Friday.
8. Bid must be delivered to the address below on the 15th day from the first date of announcement, and bid will be closed at 10:30 A.M on the last day.
9. The bidder shall submit bid security of 20,000 (Twenty Thousand) birr in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee.
10. Late bidder will be rejected. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives at the address below at 10:30 AM.
Oda Bultum University Finance and procurement directorate office P.O.B 226, Tel: +251 255 510 878 Chiro, Ethiopia
11. Oda Bultum University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oda Bultum University Administration and Student
Affair Vice President
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday January 28, 2022