HU/NCB/ Constriction of Fish Pond’s remaining
work/33/05/2014 BY HU/NCB/ Constriction of Fence work /34/06/2014 BY
To all of category GC/BC- 6 and above with license valid for the year 2014 E.C Project procurement reference No:- HU/NCB/33/05/2014 and HU/NCB/34 /06/2014
- Hawassa University now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of the Fish pond’s remaining work for the main campus & the Construction of Fence work at the College of Agriculture.
- The bidder has to present valid license/ trade and construction/ tax clearance letter and VAT registration certificate for 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr) and above supply and TIN registration to purchase the bid document. The bidders must be from those who registered on FDRE Procurement and Property Administration agency’s Website.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit technical and financial proposals original and 2 copies in a separate envelope. A bidder will be selected based on the selection procedures described in the bidding document.
- All bid documents (one original & Two copies) shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as “original” and “l’and 2 copies” each labeled financial and technical respectively.
- A complete set of documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder at Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tel. 046 221 2647 Fax:- 046 220 51 63, P.O. Box 5 Hawassa against a nonrefundable fee of birr 200.00 (Two hundred Birr) for each document.
- Any quires can be forwarded to the procuring entity from Monday to Friday at working hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or letter of credit or CPO or cash of amount birr 80,000 (Eighty thousand Birr) for construction of Fish pond’s remaining work for main campus & 80,000 (Eighty thousand Birr) for College of Agriculture fence work. Bids must be delivered to Hawassa Universityon the 30th day after the announcement posted on newspaper till 5:00 PM if it happens on weekend or Holidays, it goes to the next working day at a specified time and hence the technical proposal will be opened on 31st day of posted on a newspaper in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. The financial document is opened just after the technicaldocument evaluation results are disclosed and the opening date will be noted by the client.
- Eligible bidder is allowed to participate in only one bid.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening.
- Hawassa University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Hawassa University procurement & property management Directorate
Tel +251 46 221 26 47
Fax 046 220-51-63
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday January 28, 2022