INVITATION FOR BIDS
BID NO. EEP/GOP/CB/08/2022
Procurement of 15KV AIS Switchgear for Awash 2&3 Hydroelectric Power Plant
1. The Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) has budget to be used for the Procurement of 15KV AIS Switchgear for Awash 2&3 Hydroelectric Power Plant through International competitive bidding (ICB)
2. The Ethiopian Electric Power now invites eligible bidders for the Procurement of 15KV AIS Switchgear for Awash 2&3 Hydroelectric Power Plant.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office-nearby Mexico Square, K Kare New building 1st Floor Generation Operation Procurement Office.
Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya-Procurement Director
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4.A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 1,000.00 (one Thousand) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP Transmission Construction A/C No. 1000252665203. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Ghiorgis Branch and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD currency respectively.
5.Bids must be delivered before the closing date and time to the above mentioned address. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of (CPO or Bank Guarantee) as mentioned above in the name of Ethiopian Electric Power. Late bids shall be rejected.
6.Bidder must be accompanied by a security which is counter guaranteed by Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.
The bid validity period shall be 120 days.
|S.No||Items Description||unit||Quantity||Bid Security Amount||Bid closing date and time||Bid opening date and time|
|1||Supply of Sky AIS Switchgear||Each||7||10,000 USD||April 7,2022 at2:00 PM||April 7.2022 at 2:30 PM|
7. Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or bidders representatives who choose to attend on April 7, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
8. The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid.
Ethioplan Electric Power
Procurement Director Office, Generation Operation procurement office
Nearby Mexico square, new k kare Building 1st Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday March 4, 2022