INVITATION TO BID
BID No.OBU-ONT-17 /2014
1. The Oda Bultum University has allocated budget towards the cost of construction supervision and contract administration of the construction of Oda Bultum University Water Supply project, whose construction is to be executed by a contractor to be named by the employer and intends to apply a portion of this budget to eligible Consultant under this contract.
2. Oda Bultum University (OBU) now invites all eligible local Water/Sanitary work consultants category 3 and above to submit sealed bids for the respective consultancy services of the above-cited project
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oda Bultum University, addressed below.
4. A complete set of bidding documents/Request for Proposal (RFP)/may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application from Oda Bultum University, addressed below, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 only
5. One Original and two photocopies of the Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be produced in different wax-sealed envelopes, and each proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one photocopy to be sealed in one envelope while the second photocopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as “ORIGINAL AND ONE PHOTOCOPY” and “one PHOTOCOPY” as appropriate and must be placed in the bid box along with bid security in an acceptable form from Bank amounting ETB 10,000.00 on or before March 21, 2022, at 3:00 P.M. at the same address shown below.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form and amount specified in the bidding documents and must be delivered to:
The Finance and Procurement Director
Oda Bultum University,
P.O. B. 226,
On or before March 20, 2022, at 3:00 P.M
7. Bidders must meet the minimum qualification criteria for their Financial Proposal to be opened Unqualified Bidders Financial Proposal will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
8. Technical Proposals will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend, on March 21, 2022, at 3:00 P.M at the above-mentioned address.
9. Financial Proposals of qualified bidders will be opened at the same place after 10 days from the Opening date of Technical Proposals, i.e. March 21, 2022, at 3:30 PM.
10. Bids shall remain valid for a period of 120 days after the deadline of bid submission.
11. The University reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The Finance and Procurement Director,
Oda Bultum University,
P.O. B.226, Tel. +251255511610,
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 6, 2022