PROCUREMENT OF DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, PACKING, AND
SUPPLY OF TRANSMISSION LINE TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES
- The Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) has budget to be used for the procurement of Design, Manufacture, packing, and supply of Transmission Line tools and accessories through International competitive bidding (ICB).
- . The Ethiopian Electric Power now invites eligible bidders for the procurement of Design, Manufacture, packing, and supply of Transmission Line tools and accessories.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office- nearby Mexico Square, K Kare New building 1st Floor Procurement Office. Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya-Procurement Director Telephone: +251-115-581916/0597 Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr2,000.00 (Two Thousand) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP Transmission Construction A/C No. 1000252665203, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Ghiorgis Branch and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD currency respectively starting from March 07/2022
- Bids must be delivered before the closing date and time to the above mentioned address. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of (CPO or Bank Guarantee) as mentioned above. Late bids shall be rejected
- Bid must be delivered to the above office on or before 2:00 PM on April 11, 2022 and must be accompanied by a security of 20,000 USD (Twenty Thousand USD).
- . Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or bidders representatives’ who choose to attend on April 11, 2022 at 2:30PM.
- The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid.
Ethiopian Electric Power
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday, March 6, 2022