Ethio-Nippon Technical Company S.C. (ENITCO)
Ethio-Nippon Technical Company S.C. (ENITCO), one of the pioneers of Automotive Distributors in Ethiopia, was established in 1969.
ENITCO commenced business as a distributor of MAZDA MOTOR CORPORATION delivering light passenger cars and medium-duty commercial vehicles.
The distributorship agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) was signed in 1981 for the supply of Mitsubishi Passenger cars, Pickups, station wagons, Trucks & Buses. MMC split into Mitsubishi Motors and Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) in 2003. ENITCO then signed a separate Distributor Agreement with MFTBC/FUSO and continued the Truck Business with Daimler AG.
To address the needs of customers from construction and other sectors, ENITCO signed a distributorship agreement with JCB in 2010 for the supply of Generators & Backhoe Loaders.
To cater for all the products ENITCO supplies, it has purpose-built 3S facilities in Addis Ababa at the head office and Kality branches. The extensive experience in sales and aftersales and our committed staffs make us the preferred choice for our customers.
The supply of genuine parts and quality service to our esteemed customers is part of our customer care and retention strategy. To reach out to our customers in the country, we have appointed parts and service dealers in the capital cities of the regions of the country.
To diversify our business, ENITCO has embarked on the export business. The agricultural products we export include: coffee, oil seeds, pulses and spices.
VISION, MISSION, STRATEGY
Become the most customer-focused distributor in Ethiopia.
Deliver excelling products and services our customers demand.
The strategy is based on our vision, the priorities of which are:
- Focus on service
- Leverage our competitive advantage
- Utilize full potential to deliver results
- Become OEM’s trusted choice
- Mitsubishi L200, Pick Up, D/Cab
- Mitsubishi Attrage Automobile
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Material Handling Equipment
- For home cars, pickups and minibuses as well as bus and heavy vehicles.
- Backhoe Loaders
- Telescopic Handler (LOADALL)
- Wheeled Loading Shovels
- Closed Set Diesel
- Open Set Diesel
- PETROL Generator
- GUCBIR Generator.
Export of Agricultural Products
- Our export business delivers superior Ethiopian agricultural products to the rest of the world. We offer an extensive range of top-quality oil seeds, pulses, spices and green coffee beans of Ethiopian Origin both washed & natural green from the birth place of Arabica Coffee to Global Coffee Buyers & Roasters. Our main aim is to provide rich aromatic Ethiopian Arabica Coffee to the world.
Our head office is located on the way from Mexico Square to Kera, adjacent to Orbis, in front of the African Union (AU) Headquarters, resting on about 5,000m2 area.
Our other center is located at Kality, around Kality Square, adjacent to CRBC (China Road & Bridge Corporation), resting on about 22,000m2 area.
- For all products we deliver, we supply genuine parts & quality service by our qualified service team in our purpose-built facilities.
- Our company offers full workshop facilities at its two working sites; competitive rates on parts and service. Moreover, our service technicians are qualified and well experienced as well.