Gutema Firisa Construction
Gutema Firisa construction has been involved in different construction projects of government & privates in various parts of Ethiopia. It accomplishes its duty on time with great satisfaction to its customers.
Gutema Firisa Construction is an esteemed private multi-disciplinary construction firm that licensed in accordance with Ethiopian commercial Law in 2000, E.C.in Oromia Regional State, Special Zone surrounding Finfinne, Burayu town, Gefersa kebele, H.N 1221 to carry out the general construction works and provide services in a wide range of engineering projects. During the last ten years the company grew steadily and continuously and became competitive Class 1 Building Contractor with favorable prospects for a role of excellence in the construction industry. In these years of its growth, the firm has always believed that capacity depends more on organizational structure, working system and human resources developments than on equipment and finance. Furthermore, it is striving to optimize its capacity to contribute to the second five years Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP) of the country.
Gutema Firisa Construction is a well-structured and well organized company with effective management team headed by the General Manager, Ato Gutema Firisa, who has a great vision and rich experiences in the business sector. The company is equipped with modern construction machineries, notable qualification, and experienced professionals that will be required for the successful undertaking of construction works.
Gutema Firisa construction has involved in different construction projects of government & privates in various parts of Ethiopia. It accomplishes its duty on time with great satisfaction to its customers.
The company’s top management strategically decided to adopt ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems that can help to improve its overall performance and provides a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives. The standard employs the process approach, which incorporates the Plan – Do – Check – Act (PDCA) cycle and risk based thinking.
The standard requires a strategic plan that will be carried out by assigned team through internal current state assessment, external environment assessment and interested parties requirements.
Thus, the top management of Gutema Firisa construction has formed a team that conducts these assessments to identify the gaps in the operation of its company. The recommendations drawn from these gaps are the basis for the development of this five years strategic plan (2019 – 2023) which encompasses mission, vision, core values, strategic goals, objective, measure, targets and enablers.
Who We Are
Gutema Firisa construction has involved in different construction projects of government & privates in various parts of Ethiopia.
“ To be a leader, reputable and competitive Construction Company of first choice in Ethiopia by 2020 E.C.”
Gutema Firisa Construction exists to provide holistically minded, inspired, technology driven and environmentally friendly quality construction services meeting and/or exceeding customers’ & regulators’ requirements with reasonable profits
OUR CORE VALUE
We deliver more than just a project
- Quality First
- Professionalism And Excellence
- Social Responsibility
- Customer Value Creation
Gutema Firisa Construction set Quality objectives to provide a focus to direct the company and drive continual improvement in line with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 QMS.
Its corporate objectives are:-
- Establish and implement effective ISO 9001: 2015 QMS at full scale in the company and be certified in July 2019;
- Perform, manage and improve company’s processes to meet customers and interested parties requirements based on Plan – Do – Check –Act (PDCA) cycle;
- Develop the competency and wellbeing of company’s employees through training and incentive packages;
- Maximize productivity and profitability of the company through risk- based thinking;
- Bring excellence in company’s service delivery by consistently complying with customers and regulatory requirements;
- Develop mutually beneficial partnership with external providers to increase levels of customer and interested parties satisfaction;
- Determine and understand the context of the company to address factors which may influence its strategic direction, objectives and sustainability;
- Provide all resources necessary to achieve the required quality of product/service provision
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED